Last Updated: February, 2024
2. Information Collection and Use
- Personal Data: Users that choose to create accounts on our platform are required to provide their name and email address, and potentially other information necessary to provide the best level of service. This information is used for account setup and management.
- Usage Data: We collect data on how our website is accessed and used. This may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
3. Cookies and Tracking Data
4. Use of Data
Cliqpod S.L. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
- To monitor the usage of our service
- For marketing and advertising purposes
5. Data Retention
6. Data Disclosure
- Legal Requirements: Cliqpod S.L. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Cliqpod S.L.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
- Service Providers: We do not and do not plan to share or sell users' personal data with third parties for any purposes.
7. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us. We take all necessary steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
8. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We comply with GDPR requirements and provide the following rights to European Union residents:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
9. Your Data Protection Rights under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We comply with CalOPPA and provide California residents with the following rights:
- The right to know what personal data is being collected about them.
- The right to know whether their personal data is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- The right to say no to the sale of personal data.
- The right to access their personal data.
- The right to equal service and price, even if they exercise their privacy rights.
10. Children's Privacy
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
12. Contact Information